One:One Coaching With Emma Wright, The Body Confidence Coach
You can be body confident and so can your kids
Imagine life without those shitty internal narratives we have about what we eat and how we look.
It is possible to live a healthy life without having to think much at all about food & weight. No having to stop yourself from going back to the fridge. No false starts that end in disappointment & lost self-esteem.
Experiencing a breakthrough in your body confidence (and space in your mind!!) for you and/0r your kids starts here
As a body confidence coach, I’ve helped many mothers stop fighting their body and helped them form a new relationship with food and weight. Perhaps best of all is the new power they have to demonstrate body confidence to their kids.
Mums come to me:
- knowing what they should eat and how to move, but it makes no difference to how they feel about themselves
- having tried a million diets and just want to stop that cycle
- because they can’t stop going back to the fridge
- feeling powerless over emotional eating
- wanting to stop thinking so much about food and weight
- wanting to support their kids feel good about their body, but know their own mind isn’t in a great place.
The top 5 breakthroughs
Demonstrating body confidence to your kids
More calm and less power battles in your home
Food no longer dominates your thoughts or fights with your kids
Freedom from shame
Getting off the binge diet cycle
Choose an option that best suits your style
- Lifetime access to eCourse
- Email Support
- Dip in and out as needed
NZ $20 per mth
- Monthly access to eCourse
- Daily guided mindfulness walk
- Private Facebook group
- Cancel anytime
- Q & A sessions with Emma
- Messenger support
NZ $345 per mth
- 2 x 60 min coaching calls
- Access to the coaching club
- Access to the eCourse
- Messenger and email support
Once you’re signed up I’ll guide you step by step through getting started and feeling settled with me
“I was struggling to address the issue of weight in our family conversations. Emma helped me shift perspective away from my daughter to society itself. This is so empowering. (Because) we are neck-deep in negative messaging and discrimination based on body-appearance.”
Book a free coaching call today, and start creating change.
Click the button to book a free 30 min coaching session to see if Body Confidence Coaching will get you to where you want to be.
Want your kids to stop asking for sweets or candy while you’re out shopping?
Stop the begging, whinging, nagging – every time they see the bright, brilliantly marketed sugary stuff. And never hear them ask again. No policing or hard to implement tactics. You’ll stop the fights and be calmer to boot! Take the free 15 min class today.