One:One Coaching With Emma Wright, The Body Confidence Coach
You can be body confident and so can your kids
Imagine life without those shitty internal narratives we have about what we eat and how we look.
It is possible to live a healthy life without having to think much at all about food & weight.
Finding body confidence for your kids and yourself starts here
As a body confidence coach, I’ve helped many parents of toddlers to teens create peace and freedom with food and weight struggles for themselves and their families.
Parents come to me:
- fighting with their kids at the dinner table
- scared their kids are addicted to sugar
- worried about their kid’s weight, but don’t want to cause body image issues
- feeling helpless as their smart kid spirals into body image shame (regardless of what size their child is)
- because they struggle with their own body and don’t want that for their kids
- feeling powerless over emotional eating – their own and their kids
- wanting to support their kids feel good about what they eat and how they look but nothing is really working
The top 5 results
Calm and confident when talking food and bodies with your kids
Practical tools that boost your kid’s resilience and inner strength
More calm and less power battles in your home
Food no longer dominates your thoughts or your kid’s thoughts
Freedom from shame for the whole family
Choose an option that best suits your style
AS YOU GO
Booked by the hour
NZ $150 + gst
- 60 min coaching call
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Book as and when needed
NZ $300 + gst per mth
- 2 x 60 min coaching calls
- Access to the coaching club
- Access to the eCourse
- Messenger and email support
NZ $20 per mth
- Monthly access to eCourse
- Daily guided mindfulness walk
- Private Facebook group
- Cancel anytime
- Q & A sessions with Emma
- Messenger support
Once you’re signed up I’ll guide you step by step through getting started and feeling settled with me
“I was struggling to address the issue of weight in our family conversations. Emma helped me shift perspective away from my daughter to society itself. This is so empowering. (Because) we are neck-deep in negative messaging and discrimination based on body-appearance.”
Book a free coaching call today, and start creating change.
Click the button to book a free 30 min coaching session to see if Body Confidence Coaching will get you to where you want to be.
Want your kids to stop asking for sweets or candy while you’re out shopping?
Stop the begging, whinging, nagging – every time they see the bright, brilliantly marketed sugary stuff. And never hear them ask again. No policing or hard to implement tactics. You’ll stop the fights and be calmer to boot! Take the free 15 min class today.