Emma Wright presents…
Upcoming EVENTS. For parents of toddlers to teens
This 90 min event is for you if…
your child has said they don’t like their body
your dinner table is a battlefield
you wish your child would eat more healthy food
your child seems addicted to sugar
you’re worried about their weight but don’t want to cause body image issues
The Raising Body Confident Kids event covers:
- The 10 key principles of growing body confidence in kids
- Strategies to deal with sugar the easy way
- How to talk about fat and weight without awkwardness or fear you’re causing issues
- Eating disorder prevention
- Practical steps to make your home a body-positive environment
I have learned so much in your talk, so much more than I expected. I think this is a talk I will remember for a long time. You have given me some great take-home message that will change me in a positive way & help our family together have a much more positive view on our bodies and acceptance of ourselves.
Book me to speak…
When is the best time for your community to learn about raising body-confident kids? Yesterday. But now’s good too.
I’d love to come and talk at your parents’ event, school or community fundraiser.
Get in touch to get all your questions answered about running an event for your community.
Check out my signature online fundraising event here.