Sign up and get the 10 Principles of Body Confidence (for toddlers to teens) printable + Weekly advice
Welcome to the only online parenting course that will get your kids to eat well & feel good about their body.
All without nagging, monitoring or losing control.
Raising Body Confident Kids online course gives you tools to put an end to exhausting food battles and worrying conversations about how they look.
No more shame. No more sneaking. No more guilt. It’s time to become the parent you thought you’d be.
Eliminate food battles & feel the relief
“I’ve lost control of what my kids eat.
I’m fighting with them…
I’m worried about them…
Something has to change, but I don’t even know what!?
Parenting isn’t easy, but who knew food and body stuff would be this tricky?
Why is it, that despite trying our best, we can still end up feeling worried, judged and alone as a parent?
The support starts now!
You’ve tried everything:
Reading healthy kids blogs. Star charts. Monitoring. Coercing. Banning junk at home. Telling them they’re gorgeous.
No matter what you do, food and bodies feel like a minefeild: Mealtimes. Shopping. Parties. Their weight. Other peoples houses. School. Keeping them safe online. Preventing body image issues. It’s so frustrating. You’re tired of the fight. Of worrying about their health. Of feeling like a failure.
Something has to change. It can’t go on like this.
You’re not alone.
You can break the cycle.
And it’s easier (and far less stressful) than you think.
Hundreds of fabulous modern parents (of toddlers to teens) have felt the same pain and anxiety you’re experiencing and found a way forward with the Raising Body Confident Kids online course.
NO more anxious conversations!
Dude, seriously I’ve been using your suggestions with my 5-year-old, not just with food but with lots of other things and they work like MAGIC.
I have two young daughters and I didn’t want to pass on my body insecurity issues to them. I wanted them to avoid the pressure and guilt I’ve felt over my weight. I’m now much more accepting of everyone’s different bodies including my own.
I wanted to make sure I wasn’t passing on my negative body issues to my daughter. I got SO much more than I expected, it’s been a gamechanger! I can say it’s changed our lives.
It is possible to raise body confident kids without having to ‘control’ them. I should know. I’ve been there.
Hi, I’m Emma Wright.
I’m the creator of the Raising Body Confident Kids online course.
I created the course because I’ve been where you are. I did all the health and wellness ‘things’ and ended up with kids sneaking food, saying they hated their bodies and mealtime battles.
The harder I tried to do all the things we are taught to do – feed them healthy, tell them they’re gorgeous and limit food deemed ‘bad’, the worse things became.
I had my own issues and desperately didn’t want them to go down the same track.
It wasn’t until I discovered the 10 principles of raising body confident kids and the power of understanding human motivations that I finally understood why modern health strategies don’t work, and what to do instead.
What I learned completely changed my family, and it can change yours, too.
- Your kids sitting at the table and everyone talking about their day. No arguments break out … and it’s food they’ve never tried.
- Being able to have any sort of food in the house because you can trust everyone to eat a healthy amount (yourself included!).
- Your child knowing exactly what to say to someone who has bullied them about their size.
- Seeing your tween tell her friend that all bodies are good bodies so no one can make them feel bad about how they look.
- Your child leaving cookies on the plate because they’ve had enough.
- Your child coming home from soccer practice and telling you the coach wants to weigh them, and she refused.
- Hearing your kids say to each other “I wonder how long that girl’s neck really is'” as they watch their favourite YouTuber.
- Watching your child make his own lunch box with a wide variety of foods, without having to remind him.
- Having your son tell you he unfollowed a famous tik-toker because she made him feel bad about himself.
- Going to bed feeling like your kid is going to be just fine on a daily basis.
It sounds almost miraculous, I know. But these are the kind of results you can expect from taking the Raising Body Confident Kid online course. Moments like this can happen for you too.
The Raising Body Confident Kids online course empowers parents to reshape their families.
Enroll for as little as a coffee a week
100% online. Self-paced education with life time access
- 24/7 access
- 15 videos over four learning modules with in-depth worksheets to make the learning stick
- bonus modules
Stop guessing, start following the evidence
- Tools and practices based on long term studies, not sciency sounding anecdotes
- Know exactly what to say & and how to act, no matter who you’re talking with
- Updated to keep up with latest research
Make lasting changes in just a few days
- Make life-changing shifts (for you and your kids) with the first three videos
- Have more connected conversations from the get go
- Learn to trust yourself and them and watch your family thrive at home and at school
Guaranteed to transform your family… or your money back
Worried that you won’t follow through? That your family is “beyond help”? That it just won’t work? There’s no need. If you don’t see dramatic, life-changing improvements in your kids’ behavior in a month, I’ll give you your money back, no questions asked.
There’s NO risk. You have nothing to lose … and everything to gain.