If your child has ever told you:
- they don’t like their body
- or your dinner table is a battlefield
- or you wish your child would eat more healthy food
- or they seem addicted to sugar
- or you’re worried about their weight but don’t want to cause body image issues
You’re not alone!
These fears are shared by many parents and it’s why Cromwell Early Learning Center has secured Family Body Confidence Consultant Emma Wright to talk to our community about raising body-confident kids.
The event covers:
- The 10 key principles of growing body confidence in kids
- How to deal with the whole ‘sugar’ and kids thing
- How to talk about fat and weight without awkwardness or fear you’re causing issues
- Eating disorder prevention
- Practical steps to make your home a body-positive environment
Click the “add to cart” button above to secure your ticket for this great event