Body Confidence Coaching Club
Support for parents of toddlers to teens, access to eCourse & daily guided mindfulness walk (100% online)
Welcome to the club that helps free your family from food & body struggles.
Watch your child eat well and treat their body with respect. No more food/exercise power-struggles.
Handle situations that involve what your kids eat and how they look with calm and confidence.
Become less shouty, less stressed and enjoy your kids more.
Enjoy a better internal narrative about your own body and what you eat.
Start feeling relief today!
Parenting isn’t easy, but who knew food and body stuff would be this tricky?
Why is it, that despite trying our best, we can still end up feeling worried, judged and alone as a parent?
The support starts now!
Guess what? You don’t have to go this alone.
I’m Emma Wright and I’ve been where you are. I knew a truckload about health and wellness but still ended up with kids sneaking food, saying they hated their bodies and mealtime battles. I had my own issues and desperately didn’t want them to go down the same track.
As a Body Confidence Coaching Club member, you’ll never face a challenging situation on your own again. You’ll save time, stress and enjoy your role as a parent more as you put the principles of body confidence into practice.
NO more anxious conversations!
Get body confidence education, mentoring & support all in one place.
- join us now
- we’ll make you feel welcome
- Watch yourself and your family thrive without breaking the bank
- Affordable (for as little as a coffee a week)
100% online. Self-paced education and easy to stick with guided walks
- 24/7 access to the ‘club’ and the education
- learning modules with in-depth worksheets and Q & A sessions to make the learning stick
Stop guessing, start following the evidence
- Tools and practices based on long term studies, not sciency sounding anecdotes
- Know exactly what to say & and how to act, no matter who you’re talking with
- Monthly interviews with body confidence experts (trained in IE & HAES)
Make lasting changes in just a few days
- Make life-changing shifts (for you and your kids) with the first three videos
- Have more connected conversations from the get go
- Learn to trust yourself and them and watch your family thrive at home and at school
Connect with other parents who ‘get it’
- Access to the private, members-only Facebook group
- Connect with parents who’ve been in your shoes
- Get support from others who are committed to raising body confident kids, too
Get 1-on-1 help from me, Emma, the body confidence coach
- Attend my live group Q & A sessions
- Join the live daily mindfulness walks
- Know you can always reach out when things get tough
Join for your kids, stay for yourself
- Feel the difference the mindfulness practice (#groupwalks) make in your life
- Build sustainable habits and routines that bring out the best in you
- Get ongoing support to nurture your own healing and wellbeing
All this for $20 a month. Cancel anytime.
To join, click the button below and fill in your details. There’s no lock-in contract and a 30-day money-back guarantee. We look forward to welcoming you into the Body Confidence Coaching Club Family.
Choose an option that best suits your style
- Lifetime access to eCourse
- Email Support
- Dip in and out as needed
NZ $20 per mth
- Monthly access to eCourse
- Daily guided mindfulness walk
- Private Facebook group
- Cancel anytime
- Q & A sessions with Emma
- Messenger support
NZ $345 per mth
- 2 x 60 min coaching calls
- Access to the coaching club
- Access to the eCourse
- Messenger and email support
Once you’re signed up I’ll guide you step by step through getting started and feeling settled with us
What does the eCourse cover?
Module One: Reject Diet-Mentality Myths
Learn the three distinct areas that lead to body confidence and how to spot health and wellbeing myths that can cause damage.
Module Three: Marketing & Media
Declutter your environment from negative messages
Spot body-shaming stereotypes
Understand digital trickery
Spot bad science used to market health and wellbeing
Module Two: Language & Conversations
The one simple practice that makes a massive difference
Master awkward conversations about weight, fat and bodies
Practicing gratitude in ways you haven’t thought of
Terms to avoid and terms to use when talking about bodies